Frys: The Quick Facts
- A VIP card is required to receive the Frys sale prices in store.
- Occasionally Frys runs special promos where they will accept competitors coupons, triple/quadruple coupons up to $1 or even do Super Doubles (double $1 to $2). These special events are advertised in their weekly flyer or on their facebook page
- Frys will double 3 identical manufacturer’s coupons per order
- Frys allows you to use eQs (e-coupons) by loading the coupons on to your VIP card. Here are a few places to load eQs: Cellfire, ShortCuts, P&G, Frys. You may not use an eQ in conjunction with a paper Q.
- Frys rainchecks generally expire 30 days from issue.
- Frys has a Fuel Rewards Program: Earn $0.10 savings for every $100 you spend in store, you also earn one $0.10 savings reward for every 2 RXs you fill. You can use your Fuel Rewards at Shell and Circle K location in addition to Fry’s Fuel Centers.
- Frys has a $4 Generic Drug Program, check the RX list here.
- Frys will accept competitor’s RX coupons and periodically issues their own RX coupons. They give you the RX coupon $ in the form of a “credit” attached to your VIP card.
- Seniors (55+) save 10% on the 1st Wednesday of every month. Just sign up with your VIP card at customer service.
- Diamondback and Suns Rewards programs: Earn points towards Dbacks or Suns rewards for buying participating items. You can sign up for these programs online at frysfood.com
- Frys is part of the Kroger family of grocery stores that also includes: Kroger, King Snoopers, Ralphs, City Market, Smiths, Dillons, Bakers, Hilander, QFC & Food4Less.