A few weeks ago I was a guest over at Courtney’s blog and shared my super easy banana snickerdoodle muffin recipe. Today I am sharing the pumpkin version. You can’t make pumpkin snickerdoodle muffins any easier, I promise!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffin Ingredients:
- Snickerdoodle cookie mix
- Required cookie mix ingredients: egg, butter and water
- 1 can of pumpkin (smaller one)
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffin Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line pan with muffin liners.
- Mix together the cookie mix, egg, butter, water and pumpkin.
- Generously sprinkle cinnamon sugar (a packet comes with the cookie mix) into each muffin liner.
- Fill muffin liners 1/2 full with batter.
- Top muffins with cinnamon sugar (also generously).
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- Let cool and enjoy!
These muffins are so yummy, even if you aren’t a pumpkin fan (like me). Seriously I couldn’t stop eating them! And of course the boys LOVED them. Plus they are so easy to make. This is definitely a kid friendly recipe! You can see Elliot loved adding the cinnamon and sugar to each muffin liner.