Here are the grocery deals that interest me this week. Please keep in mind my list is very basic and focuses on the items my family will typically use. For a more complete listing of grocery deals and coupon match ups for Arizona grocery stores, please check out these lovely Arizona Coupon Bloggers!
Coupons at face value.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs $1.67/lb
- Albertsons Gallon Milk $1.79, limit 2
- Asparagus $0.87/lb
- Monopoly is back. I never win but I am such a sucker for this game.
All coupons worth $1
- Bashas Large Eggs $0.99, limit 2 with $25+ purchase
- Planters PB $2.49 or $1.99 (wyb 8 mix/match) – $1 MQ (1/13 SS) = $0.99 or $1.49
- Strawberries $1.50 each
- Yellow Onions $0.69/lb
- Large Green bell peppers $0.49 each
- Premium select cucumbers $0.49 each
All coupons worth $1!
- Fry’s milk or kroger OJ $1.79 each, limit 2
- Strawberries $1.28
- Coke 3/$9 wyb 3
- Kroger Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese $1.25 (or $1 each if you use their eQ)
- Kraft Mac and Cheese 5-pack $3.99 (or $3.19 if you use their eQ)
All coupons worth at least $1.
- Red delicious or Fuji apples and D’Anjou pears $0.88/lb
- Ivory hand soap $0.99 – $0.30 MQ (1/27 P&G) = free
- Check out Safeway’s Just 4 U savings program for personalized deals based on your past shopping trips!
Sunflower Farmers Market/Sprouts
Double Ad Wednesdays + $0.10 credit for reusable bags. Sunflower is now Sprouts and their ads are combined.
- Green or Red Bell Peppers 3/$1
- Clementine Cuties, 5lbs $3.99
- Slicing Cucumbers 3/$1
- Braeburn or Fuji Apples $0.88/lb
- Blueberries, 1 dry point $1.88
- Reminder you can price match WITHOUT the ads. <—I prefer to bring mine with me just to be safe…
- And they will substitute their brand for other store brands.
Also check out my Grocery Store Page for store coupon policies and links to their sale ads.