One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn’t belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others….
This week’s Listicle topic was super fun and I couldn’t resist. I am supposed to write 9 fictional facts and 1 truth but I am switching it up.
I am not creative enough to make up 9 fictional facts. So here are my 9 truths, and 1 fictional fact. Can you guess which one is a lie?
My 9 Facts and 1 Lie
- I went skydiving in college. Don’t worry it was tandem.
- I participated in a few beauty pageants as a preteen, notice I didn’t claim to be a winner…
- I was a math and science geek in high school, AP Calculus and AP Chemistry anyone?
- I was a cheerleader in junior high and high school.
- My stolen car was featured on the news during a high speed chase.
- Peter proposed to me at Disneyland, in front of the castle.
- I have been to 6 different countries, hopefully more someday!
- One of my college internships required me to kill rats via guillotine.
- I experienced tear gas because of a nearby demonstration.
- I’ve been to the Amazon and we saw pink dolphins.
Can you guess which one is a lie?