Are you looking for grocery deals in Tucson, AZ? Better late than never is what I like to say! Here are the deals that interest me this week….
Coupons accepted at face value
- Boneless Pork Half Loin $1.88/lb
- Boneless London Broil, Chuck or Bottom Round Roast or Steak B1G1
- 10% Frozen Food Bag Sale
- Pepsi 12 packs 4/$9.88 (wyb $25+ groceries)
- Albertsons Large Eggs $0.99 (Mix/Match Sale WYB 8 specially marked)
- PowerAde Sports Drinks $0.58 (Mix/Match Sale WYB 8 specially marked)
Coupon Magic is back: coupons worth $1
- Milk, gallon $1.57, first 2
- Pepsi 12 packs 4/$10 (minimum $25 purchase)
- Spend $50 in gift cards get $5 off instantly through 5/22/12. See store for details.
- Food Club Snack or Sandwich bags (50 ct) $1.69 (through 6/24)
- Kind Bars $1.25 (through 6/24)
All coupons worth $1!
- Pepsi or 7up 12 packs 4/$10 (minimum $25 purchase)
- Strawberries, 1lb $0.88, first 4
- Kroger Cottage Cheese or Sour Cream 24 oz $1.77
- There is a MEGA event happening, save $4 wyb 10 participating items but nothing really strikes me as exciting…let me know if you disagree.
All coupons worth at least $1
- Pantry Essentials Milk $1.57/gallon
- Fresh 93% lean Ground Beef $2.99/lb
- Texas Sweet Onions $0.68/lb
- Yoplait Gogurt or Trix Yogurt $1.88 – $0.75/2 IP = $1.38 each (with ad Q)
Double Ad Wednesdays + $0.10 credit for reusable bags
- Cherry tomatoes, 10 oz $0.99
- Strawberries, 1lb $1.25
- Mild Yellow Onions 2lbs/$1
- 93% Super Lean, GRASS FED Ground Beef $3.99/lb
Double Ad Wednesdays
- Pineapples $1 (Fri-Sun only)
- Colby Jack Bulk Cut Cheese $1.99/lb (Fri-Sun only)
- Milk Chocolate Panned Peanuts Bulk $1.99/lb (Fri-Sun only)
- Yellow Onions 2lbs/$1
- Cucumbers and Green Peppers 2/$1
- Lots of Gluten Free sales including Udi’s Frozen Bread, Think Thin Bars, Bob’s Red Mill and Pirate’s Booty 25% off.
- Reminder you can price match WITHOUT the ads. <—I prefer to bring mine with me just to be safe…
- And they will substitute their brand for other store brands.
What great deals are you excited about this week?
Interested in a more complete list of grocery deals for this week?