This week’s Listicle fun is about books. My list is about books I wish I owned, they may not exist…
1. How to truly win the lottery
Do I really need to explain this one?
2. How not to waste your lottery winnings (A Dummies Guide)
My deal seeking nature wouldn’t allow me to waste any lottery winnings but just to be on the safe side..
3. How to stop your dog from sneezing 24/7
UGH. I wish this book existed. Our dog is driving us bonkers.
4. Official Rosie the Robot Manual
You know the OWNERS manual. My house would be so
5. Official Delorean Time Machine Manual
Another OWNERS manual, so we could travel back in time.
6. The Worlds Largest Book of Buzz Lightyear and Peter Pan Stories
The boys would love this!
7. The Diet Coke and Snickers Bar Diet
Do I need to explain this one?
8. The Complete Blogger Troubleshooting Guide (A Dummies Guide)
I would LOVE this. This would be the ultimate go to tech support for when I break my blog or have some crazy idea I want to implement.
9. Teach your newborn to read
Essential for the next book on my list.
10. Potty Train yourself (Newborn Edition)
Again do I need to explain this one?
What book would you add to my list?