Are you looking Tucson 4th of July Firework Displays? Here is a list of the fireworks events I’ve found so far, it’s a shorter list this year.
Tucson 4th of July Firework Events
- Festivities include and start at 6pm
- Watch the movie in the park at the Crossroads at Silverbell Park.
- Fireworks start at 9 pm
- Arizona Pavilions District at I-10/Cortaro
- Desert Diamond Casino: 100 W. Pima Mine Rd., Sahuarita
- Outdoor BBQ and Garth Brooks/Faith Hill tribute concert
- Event 5:00-8:30pm, Fireworks ~8:30-8:45
- Kids zone includes face painting, balloon animals and carnival games – free of charge
- July 4th & 5th
- Kino Sport Complex
- Tucson Padres play the Las Vegas 51s at 7:05pm
- Party and fireworks show after the game
4th of July fun
- Hilton El Conquistador
- BBQ Buffet with live entertainment
- 3o minute firework show starting at 9pm
- Westin La Paloma Resort
- Fun 4th of July activities starting at 10am, available for resort guests and country club members
- Laser light show timed with patriotic music over the resort pools, 9-9:30
- Hacienda Del Sol
- 6:00-10:0pm, Adults $20, Kids $12
- Watch fireworks across Tucson from a terrific vantage point
- Swim and enjoy life music
The City of Tucson fireworks are not scheduled yet but they happened last minute, last year so it’s possible they might happen again this year.
If I’ve missed any fireworks shows let me know and I’ll add it to the list!
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I hate washing dishes. Seriously, it’s my least favorite chore and we own a dishwasher! I hate unloading it. I hate loading it. I hate everything about doing the dishes. So naturally I procrastinate until the dishes are overflowing in the sink and everything is dried and caked on.
Now I can’t even pre-rinse the dishes but rather pre-scrub them before I can run the dishwasher. Otherwise the dishes will not come out clean. It’s so frustrating because I’ve almost completely washed the dishes by hand at this point. Why bother with the dishwasher?
So when Mom Central asked if I wanted to try out the Cascade Platinum Pacs,I jumped at the chance. I am desperate to improve my dish washing experience. And after agreeing to do the review, I noticed my dishwasher actually recommends using Cascade!
Cascade Platinum Pacs Benefits
- Eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes
- Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food
- Delivers exceptional dishware shine
- Helps maintain the look of new machines and prevents additional hard-water film buildup
I love the idea that I don’t need to pre-rinse the dishes, and in fact I can procrastinate a full day before I run the dishwasher. Seriously that’s awesome!
But does it actually work?
My Cascade Platinum Results
I’ve been using the Cascade Platinum all week, with no pre rinsing and my dishes have come out clean every time. It’s a miracle! I think the Cascade Platinum Pacs cost a little more than my typical dishwasher soap. I could be wrong though but let’s just assume they are. I think the Cascade Platinum Pacs are worth the extra cost. Seriously! I hate doing dishes and anything that will make it easier, better, cleaner is a huge win my book!
No one wants to eat off dirty dishes but in this age of crazy social media sharing we have another reason for wanting sparkling clean dishes. We want our food presentation for posts on Facebook, Instagram and blogs to wow! Not only do I need to share delicious recipes, but I need to make the food look appealing too. Clearly having sparkling dishes, shining flatware and spot-free glasses is essential to food presentation. Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons has partnered with Cascade to share why presentation is just as important as preparation, you can learn more about why she recommends Cascade Platinum on the Cascade Facebook page!
Cascade Platinum Contest
Cascade is hosting a four-week Instagram contest to show off how sparkly Cascade makes all your pots, pans and plates! Each week two people will win a brand new Kitchenaid dishwasher and one grand prize winner will receive a Platinum Kitchenaid kitchen makeover! Make sure you register for the contest (to be eligible), use the hashtag #MyPlatinum and tag @MyCascade when sharing on Instagram.
- Week 1: My Platinum Plate (Entry Period: 6/3-6/9)
- Week 2: My Platinum Bite (Entry Period: 6/10-6/16)
- Week 3: My Platinum Clink (Entry: 6/17-6/23)
- Week 4: My Platinum Table (Entry Period: 6/24-6/30)
- Grand Prize Winner (Entry: 6/3-6/30)
Who wants to win a brand new kitchen!?!